February 24, 2012

Jennifer Aniston got her star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame!


Jennifer Aniston is the first of the “Friends” actors to receive a star and described it as “surreal.” Aniston was joined by her Father John Aniston and boyfriend Justine Theroux who is also his co-star in the up-coming movie “Wanderlust” where their relationship started and bloomed.

“I was born in  Sherman Oaks, California. I am a California girl through and through, and I’m sure this is always just sort of been in the back of my mind. It probably wasn’t even a dream, it was one of my wildest dreams. I don’t think that I ever even thought that this would be here, this day. So I am utterly humbled and grateful.”

But she quashed any hopes of the idea and said: "I can't imagine how you would do it, unless you did it years from now."

She added "I can't imagine what that would be. It's not normal. "Friends is in your living room; Friends is not in a movie theatre. It doesn't make sense to me. I think it would be going against its authentic self."

Jen also took time to thank her waiting fans, signing autographs for them by the pavement star.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world