February 11, 2012

Mornings get even better ! Hooray for Today





Hooray for mornings and things that make them good!  Mornings get even better. 

I've resting for days, (feeling not well) and thanks God that i was not confined in the hospital (again). 
I've been watching TV, seeing this commercial ( a McDonald's) for a few times and I feel
happy seeing this again. 

Enjoy this version!


Hooray for mornings and things that make them good
Hooray for beaming smiles that make my day
Hooray for stops and gos
Hooray for colors and quick hellos
Hooray for surprises that walk my way
Hooray for friends I'll make, oh hey...hey!
Hooray for treats that make me smile,
Like magic stripes that fill the sky
Hooray for days that make me say,
Oh Hooray for today!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world