April 16, 2012

Keeping Up with the Kardashians's fashion and style

Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian, an American socialite, celebutante, television personality, model, actress and businesswoman. She is known for starring in Keeping Up with the Kardashians, the E! reality series that she shares with her family, and its spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York. She is one of the most gorgeous beautiful celebrities around. 

Here are some Kim Kardashian's quotes: 

"I think my sense of style is evolving. I'm figuring out ways to be sexy without having to flaunt it."

"I really want to be toned. Every girl has her insecurities, whether she is skinny or not. You want to look good when you're on vacation in a swimsuit."

"I love curves. Being super skinny just isn't attractive to me."

"So far, designing is the most exciting thing I’ve done... I have a vision of what I want [the clothes] to look like in my mind and it’s fun to see it come alive on paper."

"You make mistakes, but I don't have any regrets. I'm the kind of person who takes responsibility for it and deals with it. I learn from everything I do. I work very hard, I have so many things going on in my life. Get to know me and see who I am."

Here are the best Kim Kardashian's dresses: 

Beige Long Kim Kardashian Dress
Black Lace Kim Kardashian Dress
Black Rockish Kim Kardashian Dress
Black Siren Kim Kardashian Dress
Black & White Kim Kardashian Dress
Classy Beige Kim Kardashian Dress
Coral Red Kim Kardashian Dress
Goddess Kim Kardashian Dress
Metallic Look Kim Kardashian Dress
Mini White Kim Kardashian Dress
Nina Ricci Kim Kardashian Dress
Plunging Neckline Kim Kardashian Dress
Red Lacma Kim Kardashian Dress
White and Gold Kim Kardashian Dress
White Gucci Kim Kardashian Dress


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world