April 18, 2012

Zac Efron for Men's Health May 2012


Zac Efron shows off his newly buff body on the May cover of Men's Health. The 24-year-old heartthrob dishes on his full-body transformation and showed off his bulging biceps on the publication's dual covers while talking about his role as a marine in his upcoming Nicholas Sparks book based film.

Here' s Zac had to share:
On his work ethic: “I could pick up almost anything. If you put it in front of me, I could always find a way to tackle it. I was never a natural at anything, but I could always outwork everybody.”

On choosing roles: “Look, I was just a musical-theater guy. I would have been happy to do that for the rest of my life. But there’s something about me that’s always searching for the more challenging route, and the actors that I really admire are always picking things out of their comfort zones, trying to stretch to see where they can go. It just seems like the road less traveled.”

On transforming his body to Marine-like status for The Lucky One: “By the end of the movie I didn’t recognize myself. You hear about guys like  Christian Bale who dive into it and are really able to transform. I’ve always wondered if I had the willpower to actually do it. And I’ll always have pride around the sense that I can.”

On meeting real Marines: "They were my age. 23, 24, even younger. And most of the staff sergeants were not huge guys. They were about my height, 5'9", 5'10", some shorter, but all very stocky. And I'm there in a backward hat and Vans, walking around like I'm still in college."


Men’s Health Magazine latest issue  features “World’s Greatest ABS,  “Burn Fat Faster, “Beginners Guide to Running,” “How to get instant muscles" and many more information on how you can achieve hunk body. Men’s Health Magazine 2012 is now available in all leading bookstores, magazine stands and supermarkets nationwide.
Photo Credit: Men's Health


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world