April 9, 2013

Season of Must-Have-Summer Flip-flops! Caribbean Summer Collection 2013 "Urban Safari"


Sandals and flip-flops season is upon us now. Footwear is necessity, and becomes a fashion statement. I've had some stylish slippers I buy for my family members.  Every summer, I picked something to keep my feet cool while the weather gets hot. I always look at comfortable sandals with ankle straps, vibrant and bright colors and textures for this season's trends.
(Caribbean Footweat Photo)

And thanks that there is one great, fashion stylish and nature-themed collection of slippers and sandals, and flip-flops,  The Caribbean Footwear Summer Collection 2013 “ Urban Safari.”

The Caribbean Footwear  flip-flops are never ordinary. Each pair made is aligned to the Caribbean cutting-edge technology. It has perfected the integration of comfort, durability and elegance in our strap - Caribbeans own invention.


Caribbean is whatever you wanted it to be.

Funky and Hip
Plain and Simple
Elegant and Classy
Relaxed and Basic
Some sandals are heavier than ordinary rubber flip-flops. This sole is made up of soft material. With every step, I could feel the high quality and durable materials of the Caribbean Footwear product. Each footwear is dedicated to providing the feet with utmost care. 


Here is the Anatomy of each Caribbean Flip Flops:

The Toe Fashion
The balancing act of our toe is well supported by the footwear's structure without compromising fashion and creativity.

The Strap at its Finest
Our cutting-edge technology has perfected the integration of comfort, durability, and elegance in our strap -Caribbean's own invention.

The Mid-foot Curve
Artistically formed to create proper foot formation and posture that will enhance endurance while walking or running.

With Caribbean, you never have to sacrifice comfort for style or style for comfort. You won't have to worry about slipping in the rain. And the most amazing – this is made in the Philippines! Urban Safari Collection for summer 2013, out now! Grab yours at your fave department stores.
Instagram: caribbeanph!
Twitter: caribbeanph"

Not only did I have one pair of sandals that I chose before.  There's more! During the launching "The Caribbean Summer Collection 2013 Urban Safari", I was also one raffle winner given the chance to choose one of the Caribbean Summer Collection this year. 

Happiness. This is one of the days I am really happy.  It is just the way I am! I choose happy and for some reason I am attracting a lot of other people who are choosing happy too. And for this life, there are many happy things, experiences, practices, people, conversations, sights, sounds, smells, tastes and feelings that I have.  A full day of happiness sounds overwhelming.

We had fun at Caribbean Summer Collection launch event last April 3, 2013 held at Red Mango Greenbelt 3. Thanks to Azrael Coladilla for the invitation and thanks to Caribbean Footwear heads and staff.

Here's my video while we were having fun, games and dance during the event. :)


And more! This is my way of getting ready for summer getaway - Boracay! Thanks Caribbean Footwear!

More photos on Facebook.



1 comment:

Shohidul Islam said...

Wow great designs. I will buy something like this.

Siesna Flip Flop Club is the place for you to choose your flip flop and delivery only at $15. It’s a great opportunity for the US people. I am welcoming you to the club.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world