June 6, 2013

Divine Diva ZsaZsa Padilla's new album “PALAGI” via PolyEast Records

ZsaZsa Padilla celebrates her 30th anniversary in entertainment industry by releasing her latest album titled "Palagi" with eight original songs and two song revivals.
The album as it interprets, Noon, Bukas, Kailanman… Palagi is dedicating to her three daughters and her love one, the late King of Comedy Dolphy.

"Yung album parang journey of love. I dedicate this to my kids and Dolphy," ZsaZsa shared this during in a lunch sit down mini-presscon for her new album held last June 4 at Cerchio Grill Restaurant in Tomas Morato, Quezon City.
“For thirty years (in the entertainment industry), this is very special because I haven’t recorded for four years. Tapos ang drama ko palagi akong may sakit, sabi ko, if this is my last album do the best that you can, so that’s how I treated this one, sabi ko, ‘I’m so glad na I’m getting my health back."

After many years I watch and admire her, ZsaZsa is certainly looking her most beautiful these days. She told us that she is now 49 years old. And even her hair has return to its natural dark brown color.

“I found out that I am allergic to hair dye. I was feeling so bad after my surgery and wondering what I had eaten, when the cause was the dye. I only use the organic now,"she said.

ZsaZsa is just focused on her daughters Karylle, Nicole and Zia, as well as her career. "I like this state in my life because, for the first time in my life, I'm by myself, I'm independent and I concentrate on my children and my work. 'Yun lang ang focus ko sa ngayon and I like it."

“I still talk to him (Dolphy) every day during my morning coffee. He is everywhere in the house. They are fixing my car so I have been using his van. Last night, on the way home I played his song What A Wonderful World and I missed him so much,” she said.

"All Cried Out", her own composition for her daughter Zia Quizon after a painful break-up three years ago. It is about a broken heart but I listen to the lyrics and I think, this can also be about Dolphy. “Then you cry the hurt inside/ let the tears fall down/ you’re on your way/ you’ll heal your heart/ for now you know the time has come/ you can move on…Have you ever felt all cried out. I did my best but now I’m all cried out.”

"Without You", she says she dedicates to the late King of Comedy Dolphy. “I asked to do Without You in this album for him.” This is an old hit by Joey Albert that was composed by Louie Ocampo.

Here's also in her liner notes. “My love for you grows with every song I sing. Heaven knows how much I miss you. You are always in my heart and will be with me no matter where life’s journey takes me. Noon, Ngayon, Bukas, Kailanman…Palagi. Palaging Ikaw.”

ZsaZsa Padilla is timeless. PolyEast Records proudly announces the Divine Diva’s significant return in the studio with a brand new album titled “Palagi” which will remind us once again of the gift of her voice spanning three decades of OPM power ballads. This is following her record-breaking success of her first project under PolyEast in 2009’s “Unchanging Love.” 

“Palagi” is ZsaZsa’s brand new studio album in over four years, features incredible songs written and produced by an array of talented musicians including Louie Ocampo, Rey Valera, Francis Salazar, Diana Dayao-Martin, Keith Martin and PolyEast Records A&R Manager Chito Ilagan.

ZsaZsa debuted her singing career in 1983 and have sustained such a long string of hits that are landmarks in many of our lives like Hiram, Mambobola and Ikaw Lamang to name a few. With a voice that stands like monuments upon the landscape of Pinoy music for the past three decades, ZsaZsa remains on top.

CD tracks:

Dito Lang 
Sa Piling Mo 
Di Ka Na Akin 
Palagi 
Without You
How Can You Say 
All Cried Out 
I Do 
Ngayon at Magpakailanman 
Maging Sino Ka Man (Duet with Martin Nievera)

ZsaZsa Padilla’s new album “Palagi” now out in stores released by PolyEast Records for only Php300.00. Special thanks to Belo Skin and ZO Health.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world