August 28, 2013

Martin Nievera hits in 30 years make stereo vinyl debut via PolyEast Records :“Under The Covers” and “Off the Record”

You are the song 
Playing so softly in my heart
I reach for you
You seem so near
And yet so far
I hope and I pray
You'll be with me someday
I know down inside
That you are mine & I'm your true love
Or am I dreaming...

"You Are My Song" is one of my fave songs of Martin Nievera. I always listen to his songs, old and latest most loved hits!

Martin Nievera, well known Filipino-American singer, songwriter,  actor, one of the main hosts of musical variety show ASAP on ABS-CBN. 

In celebration to the concert king’s 30 anniversary in the music scene, Polyeast Records would like to announce the vinyl release of two collections of Martin Nievera’s most-loved hits and covers over the years. With the titles “Under The Covers” and “Off the Record”, these two special anniversary package is now available in the market nationwide.
The re-mastering and quality of the vinyl is the same as the CD format, pressed on a 150 gram virgin vinyl plate made in Czech Republic and spans singles and album tracks recorded between 1982 to present.

“Off The Record” collects few of the most recognizable songs like “Forever”, “You Are My Song”, “Kahit Isang Saglit”, “IKaw Lang Ang Mamahalin”, “Before You Say Goodbye” among others to get us reacquainted with the analog side of the Martin’s  30 year-old success.
Comprised mostly of hit singles and key album tracks from Martin’s 30-year-old catalogue, “Under The Covers” however wraps with Martin’s remake of the most notable love songs through the years. Included in the cd is Martin’s version of Kenny Loggin’s “Forever”; “Right Here Waiting For You” originally by Richard Marx; “You’re my Everything” borrowed from The Santa Esmeralda’s 70s hit; “Maybe This Time”, Martin’s version of Michael Murphy’s classic love song; a duet with R&B Princess, Kyla in the song “How Do You Keep The Music Playing” and a lot more.

“Under The Covers” and “Off the Record” are now available in the market nationwide released by PolyEast Records.

For Martin Nievera’s mall shows, details are available on https://www.facebook.com/PolyEastRecords
and https://twitter.com/PolyEastRecords.


TRACKLISTING
OFF THE RECORD
SIDE A
YOU ARE MY SONG        
1.    IKAW LANG ANG MAMAHALIN    
2.    I’LL BE THERE (FOR YOU)      
3.    BEFORE YOU SAY GOODBYE      
4.    STAY WITH ME 

SIDE B
1.    FOREVER (duet with Regine Velasquez)  
2.    PROMISE OF LOVE     
3.    WHAT’S ON THE OTHER SIDE   
4.    KAHIT ISANG SAGLIT   

UNDER THE COVERS
SIDE A:
1.    FOREVER      
2.    THE PROMISE    
3.    RIGHT HERE WAITING 
4.    YOU’RE ALL I NEED  
5.    MAYBE THIS TIME         

SIDE B
1.    YOU’RE MY EVERYTHING   
2.    YOU   
3.    WILDFLOWER    

4.    HOW DO YOU KEEP THE MUSIC PLAYING (duet with kyla)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world