PLDT is giving an early Christmas gift for Bloggers. Write a blog entry on Why You Want a Cyberya Minigosyo and get a chance to take home this complete business package that lets you earn extra income without the extra effort. This is open also for those who aspire to be Bloggers.
Cyberya is PLDT KaAsenso’s offering for entrepreneurial Pinoys looking to start their own micro business or minigosyo. Cyberya provides an internet-rental service, which allow their customers to surf the Internet for as low as 1 peso for 4 minutes. Its similar to Piso Net’s scheme.
Through this Cyberya, PLDT's main goal was to empower our local entrepreneurs and encourage Filipinos to cultivate that entrepreneurial spirit.
This writing contest was launched at the Work At Home Seminar hosted by PB Network held at Sangkalan Restaurant last November 30.
Here is the full contest mechanics.
1. To join, interested and aspiring bloggers must first “like” the PLDT KaAsenso Facebook page, and follow @PLDTKaAsenso on Twitter for updates.
2. Entrants must then write a blog entry about PLDT Cyberya.
The title and theme of their blog entry must be:
“Why I Want a Cyberya Minigosyo”
3. Entrants must Tweet or post on their Facebook page a link to their blog entry, and tag PLDT KaAsenso facebook page or twitter, and use the hashtag: #iWantACyberya @PLDTKaAsenso . For example:
“Cyberya is the perfect way for me to earn extra income, right from home! Read my blog post about it at (link here) #iWantACyberya @PLDTKaAsenso”
4. Entrants will be given until December 10, 2013 to submit their entries, create links to their blog, and create noise for their entries.
5. Blog entries will be shortlisted to 3 Finalists after the deadline of submission of entries on December 10.
6. For the final round, the finalists will have Cyberya unit for two months where they experience running a Cyberya minigosyo, take home all the earnings from it and share their experiences with their readers and fans. They must write a creative and informative blog entry on their experiences of operating the Cyberya mini internet café.
9. Finalists’ entries will be seeded on SNS (Facebook/Twitter), but Finalists may also creatively create more noise for their entries, to increase the Virality score.
10. Only one (1) winner will be picked from the 3 Finalists. The winner will be selected through a combination of virality and content quality.
Their prize will consist of one (1) Cyberya unit, with 12 months FREE Monthly Service Fee for PLDT KaAsenso Broadband Connection.
11. This contest is open only to Filipino bloggers. Employees of PLDT, its third-party suppliers, and their relatives up to the second degree of relativity and consanguinity are disqualified from joining this contest.
12. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. Prizes are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash.