While most condominiums market themselves as unique, only a handful offer true and relevant value for would-be investors and residents, with Wil Tower as one among them. Here are the six reasons why Wil Tower makes sense as an investment:
· It has a full-fledged, high-end, four-story mall. While most condominiums offer basic features such as a convenience store and laundromat usually located on the first floor, Wil Tower Mall has a high-gloss four-story commercial podium that occupies a total area of 14,000 square meters of retail heaven. It is the only mall in Quezon City that seamlessly blends within a residential tower. Some of the establishments that have opened are WBR (Wil Bar and Restaurant), Starbucks, Draft, Pho Hoa, My Thai Restaurant, Bench Fix Salon, Bench Body, and the premium Apple products reseller Beyond the Box. More upscale lifestyle brands and dining destinations will soon open as the residential tower nears completion this year.
· It offers a menu of leisure and entertainment options. While Wil Tower Mall is open to the public, an amenities floor caters exclusively for the use of residents. Comprised of a swimming pool, a fully-fitted gym, a spa and a jogging path, these amenities invite residents to take it easy and give in to relaxation. An audio-video room and a game room additionally provide entertainment to residents while a day-care center is on hand for the use and enjoyment of the little ones.
· It features “intelligent building technology.” A computer network manages and operates building features such as the elevators, security cameras, and fire and electrical systems. This assures their safe, efficient and tamper-proof function—something that a sensible homeowner should require.
· It is conceptualized to become a landmark. Wil Tower is designed by the US-based, international architectural firm RTKL, with Arch Haus Asia Consultants as local counterpart. Combining elegance and modernity in one structure, it is a virtual showstopper amid the glitz and glam of the area. The interiors evoke the high-class glamour of the outside, highlighted by the Kenneth Cobonpue chandelier located in the atrium lobby, which sets the tone for Wil Tower as an embodiment of artistic sophistication.
· It is centrally located in one of the most happening places in the City of the Stars. Situated along Eugenio Lopez Dr. in Quezon City, Wil Tower has an enviable location in that it is walking distance to leading broadcast networks ABS-CBN and GMA 7 (and by extension to their live variety shows). It is also mere minutes away from select malls (Trinoma, SM North Edsa and Gateway), hospitals (St. Luke’s Hospital and Capitol Medical Center) and institutions of learning (University of the Philippines, Ateneo de Manila University and Miriam College). Wil Tower is also in close proximity to the well-appointed cafés and fine-dining restaurants of Timog Avenue and Tomas Morato.
· It is backed by one of the most trusted names in the real estate industry. Helming the project is Vista Residences, which has a solid reputation and track record when it comes to building residential towers. Currently, it has a portfolio of projects in Makati City, Bonifacio Global City, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, among others. Previous to Wil Tower, it has built a development in Quezon City called Symphony Towers. Vista Residences is under Vista Land and Lifescapes, considered as the biggest homebuilder in the country. At the end of the day, all you need is a trusted developer which can deliver your dream condo and secure your investment.
For more information, contact 650-0753 or 0999-887-1705 or check out Vista Residences’ website at www.vistaresidences.com.ph.