The country's successful moms have gathered to inspire and encourage future mompreneurs to create businesses with passion and soul, during the 3rd Mompreneur Summit held recently at the Edades Tower, Rockwell in Makati City.
HyC150, the latest collagen drink from Japan, helped mounted the lively event that provided an outlook into the lives of successful mompreneurs and possibly take a cue from them on how to manage the juggling act. Packed with hyaluron, collagen and ubiquinol, HyC150 is a premium blend of natural elements that builds beautiful, flexible skin and joints from within. It replenishes the body with essential nutrients to maintain radiant and youthful skin, strong and healthy bones, joints, muscles, hair and nails. HyC150 is truly an ally of successful mompreneurs in giving their best shot at their chosen careers by keeping them healthy, beautiful and positive aside from being loving moms.
Of course, the highlight of the gathering was the valuable insights and learning provided by the speakers based on business models that could help mompreneurs re-discover a meaningful motivational drive in achieving success. They were Hindy Weber-Tantoco, owner, Holy Carabao Farms and The Fun Farm; financial expert Rose Frees Fausto; AA Patawaran, Manila Bulletin, Lifestyle Editor; Mia Fausto Cruz, Smartparenting Magazine; Eileen Juan, founder, CEO, The Picture Co.; Rissa Mananquil-Trillo, and Jacqe Yuengtian-Gutierrez, co-founders, Happy Skin Cosmetics; Mutya Laxa-Buensuceso, founder, Sprinkie and Country Manager of Luxasia Philippines; and Jill Gerodias-Borja, president and CEO, Manang's Chicken.
We narrowed down the 10 winning tips which could help mompreneurs re-discover their passion on top of being an active mom and successful homemaker:
1) Pay yourself first. It should not be less than one-tenth, no matter how little you earn;
2) Get only in a business you understand. Seek advice from competent people;
3) Make your gold work for you. Make an army of golden slaves before you buy luxury;
4) Manage your time. Schedule meetings so that you can spend quality time with the family. Drop everything for your family;
5) Make financing a family affair. Teach your children how to save money at an early age;
6) Eliminate guilt. Don't feel guilty leaving your kids at home with their yayas. If you do, you will not go anywhere and you will not progress;
7) Get yourself support system. You just cannot do things on your own. When you want to achieve a lot of things, you need the help of other people;
8) Have a work system. Having a schedule and a rhythm will allow you to keep sane despite the craziness, routine, and pressure around;
9) Quality not Quantity. It's not about spending day-in and day-out with your kids. You can tell there's quality time if your kids are really enjoying;
10) Create your own happiness. Discuss or plan new ways with your family that will keep everyone simply happy!
Here are the #SecretWeapon Contest Winners
For more information, visit our website at www.HyC150.com; like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HyC150; follow us on Twitter #HyC150 or Instagram @HyC150, or call (02) 5467297, 09177750779.
HyC150 is available at selected Watsons stores nationwide.