In many women's lives, shopping is a hobby and a must for many. It's like through shopping, somehow we found a new focus and our moods get uplifted. When we're up, we shop. When we're down, we shop even more.
Here's a new for all of us, not just shopaholics, for moms and dads, and all - Shop, enjoy and be rewarded!
Robinsons Rewards Card (RRC) members will enjoy earning more points not only when they shop at their favorite Robinsons stores but also when they fuel up at Caltex. RRC members can now use their points to redeem P1 discount for every one liter fuel purchase at participating Caltex stations nationwide. Every five liter gas up earns a point which means that the more customers fuel up at Caltex and shop at Robinsons, the more points for fuel and shopping savings.
Ms. Robina Gokongwei-Pe, President and COO, Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc.; Jessy Mendiola, Robinsons Rewards Card Brand Ambassador and Mr. Peter Morris, Country Chairman, Chevron Philippines Inc.
Chevron Philippines Inc. (CPI), marketer of Caltex fuels and lubricants, teamed up with Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc. (RRHI), the second largest multi-format retailer in the Philippines, to create a unique offer that allows customers to quickly and continually add value to their purchases by getting a variety of fuel and shopping rewards through their RRC.
Because of this loyalty program partnership, motorists now have more reasons to choose Caltex. Customers can save more on fuel costs when they purchase Caltex with Techron plus the five benefits of maximized power, improved fuel economy, lower emission, smoother drive and reliable performance.
In addition to fuel savings, RRC members will also enjoy big discounts in their shopping and grocery purchases as points earned at participating Caltex stations can be redeemed at any of 1,180 Robinsons stores nationwide which include Robinsons Department Store, Robinsons Supermarket, Robinsons Selections, Robinsons Easymart, Robinsons Appliances, Handyman, True Value, AM Builders’ Depot, Toys “R” Us, Daiso Japan, Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Burton Menswear, Warehouse, River Island, Shana, G2000, Shiseido and Benefit.
Customers can avail of this benefit by signing up for RRC membership at any Robinsons stores for P150 only.
CPI values the patronage of its customers by giving them access to top loyalty programs in the market. Last year, CPI partnered with Jollibee Food Corporation’s Happyplus program which continues to grow in memberships. Happyplus will run alongside the Robinsons Rewards Card loyalty program and customers can choose which of the rewards program they want to use.
“Caltex has been in the Philippines for over 75 years. Throughout this time, the Caltex brand has remained relevant to Filipino motorists because we are able to support their changing lifestyles and needs. This partnership allows us to uniquely reward thousands of motorists and shoppers for their loyalty to Caltex and Robinsons. We are truly proud of this long-term relationship with Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc.” said Peter Morris, Chevron Philippines Inc., Country Chairman and General Manager for Philippine products.
Robina Gokongwei-Pe, president and COO of RRHI. said “We at Robinsons Retail are always looking for new ways to delight our customers and give them a better customer experience. That is why we are very happy to partner with Chevron Philippines Inc.’s, Caltex service stations to expand the acceptance of Robinsons Rewards beyond stores operated by Robinsons. This will be a welcome development to over 800,000 members of the Robinsons Rewards Card. With more than 700 Caltex service stations nationwide, we are very honored to have Chevron Philippines as our first external partner for Robinsons Rewards.”
Caltex – Robinsons Rewards Card Program Mechanics
1. All valid Robinsons Rewards Card (with 16 digit numbers and gold magstripe) shall be accepted in participating Caltex service stations for the Caltex-Robinsons Rewards Loyalty Program (“Program”).
2. Caltex gasoline and diesel purchases via cash, credit card, debit card, StarCash or StarCard can earn and redeem Robinsons Rewards Points.
3. The Robinsons Rewards Card can be used for a maximum of two (2) fuel purchases per day. The Robinsons Rewards Card cannot be used with any other existing loyalty partnership or program involving Caltex.
4. For a complete list of participating Caltex service stations, visit http://www.caltex.com/ph/.
5. Points earned at participating Caltex service stations may also be redeemed at participating Robinsons Stores nationwide, visit https://www.facebook.com/RobinsonsRewardsCard for a complete list of participating stores.
6. Points earning and redemption shall be as follows:
A. Points Earning
a. Cardholders shall earn one (1) Robinsons Rewards Point for every five (5) liters eligible fuel purchase, up to a maximum of 60 liters per purchase.
b. Cardholders shall earn applicable Points for purchases of up to 500 liters per month.
B. Points Redemption
a. A minimum balance of 50 Points is required before a cardholder may begin to redeem points. Cardholders may redeem less than 50 Points per fuel purchase.
b. Cardholders can redeem one (1) Point for every liter of fuel purchased. Each Point redeemed entitles the Cardholder to a Php1.00 discount per liter.
c. The Cardholder can redeem a maximum of 60 Points per fuel purchase.
d. Any fuel purchased in excess of Points redemption shall be eligible to earn Points.
- 20.5 liters of fuel purchased with an available balance of 100 Points
- Cardholder is entitled to a Php20.50 discount by redeeming 20.50 Points
- New balance after deducting Points redeemed shall be 79.50 Points.
- 55 liters of fuel purchased with an available balance of 50 Points
- Cardholder is entitled to a Php50 discount by redeeming 50 Points
- Fuel purchase of 5 liters (in excess of Points redemption) shall earn 1 Point.
- New balance after deducting Points redeemed and adding Point earned shall be 1 point.
For more details regarding the new loyalty program, visit http://www.caltex.com.ph and https://www.facebook.com/RobinsonsRewardsCard.