Brother International Philippines Corporation (Brother Philippines) is once more giving customers a chance to buy select models of printers and multi-function centres for up to 50 percent off their suggested retail prices (SRP) through the Brother Trade-In Madness promo.
The promo allows customers to exchange their old working or non-working printer, scanner, copier, or fax machine of any brand at the Brother Trade-In Madness booth nearest them to avail of brand-new Brother printers and multi-function centres at more affordable prices.
Happening until October 1, the Brother Trade-In Madness booths will be at the following sites at the given dates:
- Ground Floor, NCCC Mall, Davao – August 26 to September 1;
- Ground Floor Atrium, Gaisano Iligan – September 3 to 8;
- Fourth Floor Cyberzone Tech Lounge, SM North EDSA – September 10 to 16;
- Gainza Trade Fair (Elias Angeles St., Naga City) – September 10 to 20;
- Lower Ground Floor, SM Bacolod – September 11 to 20;
- UG Hallway, Gaisano Davao – September 11 to 17;
- Ground Floor Atrium Center, Gaisano Surigao – September 12 to 18;
- Atrium, SM Consolacion – September 12 to 18;
- Brother Authorized Dealers, Ayala Center Cebu – September 12 to 18;
- Upper Ground Floor, SM Megacenter Cabanatuan – September 13 to 19;
- Brother Authorized Dealers, VMall Greenhills – September 18 to 22;
- Lower Ground Floor, SM Manila – September 24 to 30;
- Intersection, SM Clark – September 24 to 30;
- East Lobby, Parkmall Mandaue – September 24 to 30;
- Ground Floor Lobby, Lee Plaza Dipolog – September 24 to October 1.
Brother printers and MFC models included in the promo are the following:
- Brother Color LED printer model HL-3170CDW at Php7,995 from Php15,990 (50 percent off);
- Brother monochrome laser model MFC-L2740DW at Php9,475 from Php18,950 (50 percent off);
- Brother A3 Color Inkjet MFC-J3720 at Php 12,475 from Php24,950 (50 percent off);
- Brother Color LED model MFC-9330CDW at Php14,975 from Php29,950 (50 percent off); and,
- Brother monochrome laser printer model HL-L2365DW at only Php5,592 or 20 percent off its original SRP of Php6,990.
Working or non-working products of any brand that are exchanged for new Brother products are endorsed to an accredited recycling organization, which will in turn study their reusability and recyclability in accordance with Philippine laws and regulations.
Brother Philippines President Glenn P. Hocson said, “We invest in the trade-in program where we do not only give generous discounts on our products but also pay a reputable recycling organization to dispose of in the most environment-friendly way possible the old products traded. It is in line with our environmental thrust to reduce the environmental impact of our operations at all stages of the life cycle of our products.”