November 22, 2017

Sitti celebrates Birthday with ‘BOSSAGURL’


Sitti invites everyone to join her as she celebrates her birthday with the staging of ‘BOSSAGURL’ on November 25 (Saturday), 8pm, at The Music Hall @ Metrowalk in Ortigas. 

“I am grateful for all the love and support I am receiving from my family, friends, and fans. They give me strength to go on with life. I can survive life’s challenges because of them. The birthday concert marks another milestone in my life and career. I hope the concertgoers will have a great night; chilling out and jamming along with me and my guests. Bossa nova inspires me. I am forever thankful to this captivating music genre,” Sitti enthuses.

A pre-show featuring the new artists of Asian Artists Agency, Inc. is added as a musical treat to the concertgoers. Performers include Miko and Gab, Selena Marie, Wilbert Ross, Aiana, Drei Raña, and Mastermind. Miko and Gab released the chart-topping single Hugot; Selena is dubbed the Ukulele Girl; Wilbert is a Hashtag member; Aiana has viral covers of Titibo-Tibo by Moira dela Torre and Dahil Sa ‘Yo by Iñigo Pascual; Drei is a promising singer; and Mastermind is the online dance superstar.

Joining Sitti onstage is Filipino heartthrob based in Indonesia Leo J. Consul. There are other surprise guests. 

With a ticket at P500, you can have one free drink (first come, first served). For tickets, you can call (02) 4511786 or 0995-0845315.

Sitti is a talent of Asian Artists Agency. For inquiries, please call (02) 855-4765 or (02) 405-4423, email info@asianartistsagency.com, and visit fb.com/asianartistsagency

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world