December 17, 2017

Tin Catacutan: Multifaceted Millennial

You’ve seen her as the vivacious local surfer Vivoree, the friend of Sue Ramirez’s character in Hanggang Saan. She is Tin Catacutan, artist, event host, and model.


Tin is no stranger to the entertainment scene. The DLSU Communication Arts graduate started honing her talent in hosting as a radio DJ on the college station Green Giant FM in 2012. With her gift of gab, Tin has proven she can be a good host, and has already hosted several events.


“Hosting has always been one of my passions because I can use my talent in talking. I want to build a career in entertainment whether as an actress, a host, or a model. I enjoy what I’m doing and that’s what matters. I get to squeeze my creative juices. The break I had with Hanggang Saan is great! I got to perform and say my lines with Arjo Atayde and Sue Ramirez,” shares Tin. 

Watch out for more of Tin in Hanggang Saan and in her upcoming travel show in ANC with Eian Rances. 

Tin Catacutan is a talent of Asian Artists Agency. For inquiries, please call (02) 855-4765 or (02) 405-4423, email info@asianartistsagency.com, and visit fb.com/asianartistsagency

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world