February 10, 2019

Young showbiz newbie Rafael Winston's passion, Acting

"My passion is acting, " said Rafael during a quick interview last Thursday , February 7, 2019.

Rafael Winston, is a young showbiz aspirant and workshopper.

Pursuing his passion took a backseat as he prioritized his studies.

Now that he has a degree, Rafael is a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (2013 - 2017) graduate from Dr. Yanga's Colleges, Inc.

Rafael is currently employ in Vertical Angle Management Consultancy. The company sources applicants for various positions / Business Development / Admin Function. He has been an active recruiter for various job positions through this company. In fact he has already helped employ numerous people, others he successfully recommended and set for final interviews and orientation for company employment.

"Acting has been a big part of my life, ever since I was seven," said Rafael.



"When I was seven, I have been doing drama in and out of school. I felt I want to act like I saw on TV programs, and shootings of teleserye " Tabing Ilog" starring John Lloyd Cruz, I witnessed in Laguna. From then on I carried on pursuing acting. I would watch different TV programmes (and I still do now) and wish I was in the programme, acting.

That's why,  after I finished school, and still want to try acting, I applied here in the Abs-Cbn Star Magic workshop. 

I know that as an actor you’re able to embody different personalities and interpret them in your own way through your acting.

The workshop I attend gives me more confidence and creativity in everything I do. 

I am still learning new things and still developing as an actor. I feel as a workshop actor, I learn new things and there is always room to develop. I like drama and action.



Having successfully finished his workshop and recital under the ABS-CBN’s Star Magic, the young acting enthusiast is one step ahead into getting in the local entertainment industry. He wishes to work with many celebrities especially Liza Soberano, Enrique Gil, Alice Dixon, Ian Veneracion. 




More on Rafael Winston : 

He loves reading, swimming, travelling, watching documentary films, music, and biking.

Pageant wins: 
- Ginoong Kultura, 2010 Kesong Puti Festival at Sta. Cruz, Laguna;
- Top10, 2011 Philippines’ Cutest Faces held in SM Marikina;
- Top15, 2012 The First Ultimate Bulacan Teen Model Search 
Rafael Winston is now ready to be in the entertainment world and conquer his dreams.




































































































































































































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world