April 23, 2019

Japanese entrepreneur Naho Oue to open business in the Philippines and plan to join showbiz, wishes to meet Daniel Padilla!


Japanese young and pretty entrepreneur Naho Oue will open skin clinic here in the Philippines to offer stem cell treatments! 

A successful businesswoman in Japan Naho Oue is set to join the plethora of skin gurus who specialize in beauty treatments and products.

Dia Lumina, the beauty clinic, scheduled to open this June 2019, as she plans to have it in Makati or BGC. The clinic will provide stem cell nutritional fluid beauty injections, facial beauty intravenous drip, laser hair removal, slimming spa treatment and blood cleansing. 

She speaks in English and learning some Filipino words, but during an exclusive interview in Japanese , she's with her interpreter (her Filipina friend).

Ms. Naho Oue told us that she will be bringing in Japanese doctors who will do training for the local doctors and staff here in the Philippines for the skin clinic. 

"I also plan to put up a skills school and perhaps try to also find them jobs in Japan. From carpentry, beauty, things like that. I brought my Mom here too!  So if I do have commitments she can personally take care of him (her son). Hopefully he’ll be studying in an international school here in the Philippines,” said Ms Naho Oue.





"I do have plans of putting up a restaurant as I already have one in Japan. Maybe in Malate or Trinoma if it happens. Maybe for now while I am waiting for spaces to be available I’ll go put up before Christmas season."

When I asked Ms. Naho Oue, what Filipino food she likes, "I love nilaga, adobo and lechon!”

Not just an entreprenuer, Ms Naho Oue is also an advocate. She does charity projects for children in Tondo Manila. “When I first came here, I went to the slums of Tondo and Smokey Mountain area, I instantly fell in love with the kids there. I do feeding programs about twice a month if I’m not busy. I am just a conduit of people who wanted to help (from Japan).”





Twenty- six years old, Ms. Naho Oue, fell in love with the Philippines.

About the difference between Filipino women and Japanese women, she shares her observations that “Filipinas are very hard working, Japanese women tend to stay at home when they get married, they rarely use make up too.”

Having the fun conversation with funny and smart Ms. Naho Oue, there are interesting plans she have! 

----   The main business purpose is the opening of skin clinic. 
----   To open skills school.
----   To open a Japanese restaurant
----   Will continue the charity projects for kids in Tondo, Manila 

And there's more ! 

Ms. Naho Oue wants  to join entertainment world! She said she wants in a comedy or hosting. 

She wants to have a path of career much like Ryan Bang and of PBB , Fumiya Sankai. 

She wishes to meet Daniel Padilla ! She loves Daniel. 

"I have watched all his movies! Daniel is so pogi !(handsome)!" she exclaimed.

“I love Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo! I have been long wanting to enter showbusiness in the Philippines!"

She also wishes to meet Vice Ganda. "Vice Ganda is so smart," added Ms Naho Oue.

She’s a passionate young energetic fun and businessmind lady, Ms. Naho Oue  started to learn Filipino language.  "I want to learn Tagalog," currently she's doing 1 hour classes everyday to do it. She  said she's learn a lot on the internet too. 

Fun to talk with Ms. Naho Oue, we will post updates on her coming busy business advocacies and showbiz days.

Welcome to the Philippines Ms. Naho Oue ! 










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world