January 5, 2013

Sarap Diva Meets with Machete on Season 2

Sarap Diva is a cooking and talk show created by GMA7 Network, and  hosted by Asia's Song Bird Ms. Regine Velasquez-Alcasid. The show  have various guests for the host to chat and cook with. 



This Saturday, January 5 in Sarap Diva Season 2 , there will be “Machete” episode with Aljur Abrenica and  Gardo Versoza.  Ms. Gladys Guevarra will also show her cooking talents.


They will share their  special recipes and secrets in cooking delectable dishes.



The one-hour program airs every Saturday, 9:40 am on GMA7 directed by Treb Monteras II.  Raul Mitra is  the musical director of the show.



For more updates , follow   Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/SarapDivaGMA and  
Twitter https://twitter.com/SarapDiva


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm
complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.
My page :: skin bleaching

Anonymous said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get
started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding
knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Feel free to surf my weblog :: ways to get rid of acne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world