September 5, 2012

Enjoying Wonderful World of SM City Manila- 3Day Sale!

SM City Manila is my second home ! Living near here , me and my family always visit SM Manila, to buy almost everything we need, for the house , for personal things and for my kids’ school requirements, for gift items , home decorations, appliances, gadgets and for our food, meals and everything we want to have! And of course, with the budget.
This weekend, August 31 Friday, September 1 Saturday and up to September 2 Sunday, my family enjoy the world of SM City Manila! There were so many buys and there were sale, sale, sale everywhere! 20%-50%-70% off!

We got rounds and rounds and I was really exited to have my personal things! After shopping for my daughters, we get back to, honestly, my favorite place in SM City Manila is the department store - where I always shop quickly and comfortably, my bags, shoes, accessories, and clothes. And, with amazing discounts, the amazing sale prices and using my SM Advantage Card. 

Everytime we see awesome food restaurants, specially new ones, we just felt hungry and wanting to try their yummy food! 
We indulged ourselves and eat our launch and after the tiring shopping, our snacks and had our takeouts! We have many exciting choices!





Thanks! It's a great 3Day Sale at SM City Manila! We'll always be seeing you SM Manila! 
Checkout for more photos on
Enjoying Wonderful World Facebook Fan Page and more updates in SM City Manila Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world