April 27, 2019

Sharon Cuneta's brother Chet runs for mayor in Pasay ..... aims to continue their father's legacy


"I want to make the best of my life by serving the people of Pasay" - Chet Cuneta


Cesar 'Chet' Cuneta, aims to continue his father's political legacy, to follow in the footsteps of the late former Pasay City mayor Pablo Cuneta who served the city for 42 years under seven presidents.

Brother of Megastar Sharon Cuneta, Chet spent 33 years working as a pilot before being convinced to enter the political arena.

“I am a pilot, been one for 33 years. Didn’t plan this but was urged by the President in Davao. I am married to Michelle and have 7 children. I am 57 years old and hopefully, be full time in serving the people of Pasay," Ched introduced himself during the recent blog conference.

Chet's tagline now is “Bagong Umaga, Pasay Bangon Na!”

Chet proudly pronounced how he would do a better job than the incumbent. 


"I want to make the best of my life by serving the people of Pasay. My Dad had 42 years of service to the country, I have seen the need to run the city properly. Health Care, Senior Citizens, Education. Hopefully to build more hospitals because there is a need to do that, " adds Chet.


Chet said "I will make sure that all of Pasay's earnings will go toward making the city progressive, and will be for the benefit of the people."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world