February 19, 2020

I am 9 years old !





Yes, I am 9 years old !πŸŽ‰πŸŒ·πŸŽπŸ’žπŸ’₯ 

I have 2 birthdays ....the first is my birth date ... My other one, is my second life birth date...😍

😍Waking up every morning  with full of gratitude to God in my heart.♥️

πŸ™Thank You Lord, for giving me another day, another chance to become a better person, another chance to give and experience love.

9️⃣For nine years, I am thankful as amazingly, recovered without any resulting paralysis or other disabilities.

That's the best as the doctors called it
“a miracle."πŸ’–

πŸ™I thank you God for saving my life! Thank You God, my life is controlled by Your hands. No matter what arrangements You make, I'm always willing to rely on You and look up to You.

πŸ’žI owe my life to many amazing things .... Faith in God … the love and support of my family …my relatives, my friends, brothers and sisters in many religion, and many great connections of my family/relatives/friends around the world...🌍 and the fabulous care I received at The Medical City hospital.😍

πŸ’–This nine-year anniversary of my aneurysm, and for 9 years of enjoying every moment,

πŸ™ I learned that LIFE is short and can end in a split second..... So show your family and all you love and appreciate them … while you can.
God bless us all ! πŸ™♥️
.
.
#iamnine #mybirthday
#secondlife #blessed
#survivor #brainanuerysm
#miracle #nineyears
#happybirthday
#loved #GodsLove

"Because of the Lord’s great love, we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.” - - -
LAMENTATIONS 3:22-24πŸ™

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world