February 23, 2018

Sitti Sets You On Fire With Electro Sitti

After two years, Sitti is finally ready to release her album Electro Sitti. 

“I put my heart and soul into it. I wrote four songs in Electro Sitti. I burnt the midnight oil just to give my fans quality songs they deserve to listen to. I hope the fans like all the songs and they begin their day listening to my new album.”

The bossa nova queen can’t wait for her fans to listen to her latest album which contains eight tracks: Tangled, Bid You Love, Lula, Closure, Cliché But True, Never Be Far, Bid You Love (Remix), and Lula (Remix).

Listen to Sitti’s new album by clicking here: https://open.spotify.com/album/1NH18gJfaenZo2uvNvaoyd

Electro Sitti is released under MCA Music and is now available on all digital platforms like Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Deezer, and Google Play Music.



Sitti is still ecstatic about her collaboration with former Westlife front man Shane Filan who recently visited the country to promote his album Love Always. “Prior to our collaboration, I’ve been a fan of Westlife. I’m sure he has no idea who I am. (Laughs) It’s thanks to our recording label MCA Music that made the collaboration happen. At first, I couldn’t believe it. And even when I was recording my parts, it still didn’t feel real. When they sent me the rough mix it slowly started to sink in - I was doing a collaboration with an international pop star! And not only that, the lead singer of the boyband I used to adore back in the day! It was only when I met Shane on February 8, sang the song with him in person, actually shook his hands and looked into his eyes, that it all truly began to feel realer than real.” 

Listen to Sitti and Shane Filan’s collaboration by clicking here: https://open.spotify.com/track/4UJxWL7cfEjcfNZ3CV27ko

She adds, “This collaboration really came as a surprise, I feel like my whole year has been made already but I know the best is yet to come. I don’t / didn’t really hope for anything from this team up, just really happy and grateful that this happened. Of course, this will open doors for his fans to get to know me and my music, and I hope they will like our collaboration and get to listen to some of my songs as well.”


Sitti Navarro is a talent of Asian Artists Agency. For inquiries, please call (02) 855-4765 or (02) 405-4423, email info@asianartistsagency.com, and visit fb.com/asianartistsagency

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world